Tuesday 13 January 2015

God Lives Only in my momma's arms

I can't find Him in the politicians, 
And all they do. These political derelicts
I can't find him in the four years promises
 Of course we know its lies
In all their propagandas
And the decree “I am for the masses'
Rising the spirit of lasses
Hoping in hope
Bloody murderers
These promises are thick ropes
Set to leave dangling
All our hopes.

I can’t find him in these dumb fanatics
These people should be dumped in the attics
Coldest coldest meanest of attics
Pawns of the derelicts
Modern Judases
Selling their pride for carrots

Transform into pillars of salt
Ye lots of lot
Abracadabra!!!
I can’t find God in them.

Alleluia!
Of course, preacher man!
Hands in the air
Frantically they move
One false prophecy
You shall be?
Be what?
I say be what?
'God says....'
God says what?
I can’t see God in Him
He sees the dream of God
Yet his followers dream dreams of the Devil
Good prophesy to the thieves
The liars
The fornicators
The killers?
I don’t think so!

I don’t see God in the followers
Of course the Sabbath day!
The solution day for all problems
Who cares what God says?
It is the doing days
Do it now
Now now now!
Alleluia!!
Shitty hypocrites!


These preachers
And these political derelicts
They made my society a field for battle
Man is hungry
Another is angry
I kill my brothers
He rapes his sisters
I steal my fathers
Sleep with my mothers.
My lover is my father
He gives me what society cant
My body is my asset.
What i have i use.

To hell with who i trample on
I must rule
Pastor says we are the chosen
Imam says we are the light
Crush all darkness
Crush all darkness to dust!!

The chaos begins!

Where is God in these?
Friends arent friends
Families arent families
The Ashes of good memories
Is the poison used for our death
Pour them into the rivers
Throw the damn thing to the wind!

God Only is a friend.

Yesterday they stole my sisters
Where will God stay?
How will the little ones find him
Preachers and derelicts
Look at the world you made?
Earthlings look what you let them make you do.
I just cant find God in anything!

This world of chaos
Only in my momma's hand is peace.
This world of chaos
Only in my momma's arms is God
In dark nights.

      SAS

  Kristen Haruna

7 comments: