Saturday 24 January 2015

Introducing the COAL ambassadors (4).


Lola Onigbinde - Poet/ Essayist. 

" A real woman does not compete. She knows her job description is unique and everyone can" make a difference.

I am lola, A classic placid sanguine; social, reserved and confident. In my opinion; Literature is a well of knowledge begging to be drunk from.






Justina Shemang Obadiah - poet.

"My words without poetry are a decoy"

I am Amah; soft at heart, quiet, humble and opinionated. Literature is my tool to create awareness to the ills of society and I believe poetry understands me best.



Daisy Odey - Essayist/Poet

                " literature is creation and often whats bad for the heart is good for the art"
I am Dee; Fearless, pleasant and provocative. Literature is an extension of who I am as a person, it is God’s gift to me, and in turn it is my gift to the world. 



Andrew Patience Finye- Poet & Singer

     "Any vision not people oriented with a universal insight based on truth will not stand the test of time"


I am AP, an ambitious lady, a humanitarian who loves truth in its rarest form. Literature is the light that sparks my existence and poetry, the tool for its revelation.


    




3 comments:

  1. I Got A Question: Why All The Ambassadors Are Female? Sicc. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Ambassadors are the team that both initiated and maintain the affairs of the organization. They are eight women with a firm background in literature and a passion for the art. Members can be of either sex but the ambassadors are currently going to be these eight. we anticipate your membership and look forward to meeting you at the open Mic event.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete