Monday 26 January 2015

Introducing the coal ambassadors (4)


Jennifer Dafwat - Poet/ TV presenter.


 "Though I give my body to be burned, or speak the greatest words, become the greatest writer, or the lowliest of men and have no love or my writings touch no soul then I am nothing"


I am Jennifer; Playful, fun loving, straight forward, thoughtful and industrious.
Literature is first a reflection of the writer-thoughts and beliefs, then her society. Literature is my tool to say what i feel needs to be said.

Kristen Haruna - Poet.


"Poetry is the elixir  to life. The question to All And the answer to all"


I am Kristen, best described as confident, elegant,eccentric and reserved.  literature is my question to all and my answer to all of the issues of life.It is the elixir to life,the one true thing that's firm through changing times.

Farida Adamu - Creative Fiction.


“The stories other have told shouldn't hold you back from telling yours.”



I am Farida;controversial, witty and intelligent. Literature is light. Expressions and inventions, voices that illuminate society.

Patience Attah - Poet



I am Patience, unconventional and adventurous. Literature as an art is how I breathe life into lifeless words.
.

5 comments:

  1. Wow. No male. I will be grateful to be part of the team. I'm Paul Petros. I'm a Hip Hop Head. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No male. All feminist. Farida knows better.

    Good one good souls. Thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chimezie my love, you can be an ambassador too. It's not a 'feminist' movement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The story others have told shouldn't stop you from telling yours... I am so putting that in my journal

    ReplyDelete